What do you want to cook today?
Liver How To Cook
All you need to know about: Liver How To Cook.
1 lb of calf or lamb liver
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon of flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by trimming the liver of any fat and sinew.
2. Cut the liver into thin slices.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the liver and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the thyme and flour and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cook for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liver is cooked through.
8. Serve with mashed potatoes or a salad.