How To Cook Zuchinni
All you need to know about: How To Cook Zuchinni.
Step 1: Gather the Ingredients
To make this zuchinni dish, you will need:
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 2 medium zuchinni, cut into 1/2-inch slices
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
Step 2: Preheat the Oven
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Step 3: Prepare the Zucchini
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, zuchinni slices, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
Step 4: Bake the Zucchini
Spread the zucchini onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender and golden.
Step 5: Garnish and Serve
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and parsley over the zucchini. Serve warm. Enjoy!