How To Cook With Lemongrass
All you need to know about: How To Cook With Lemongrass.
1 stalk of fresh lemongrass
Other ingredients of your choice (e.g. onion, garlic, ginger, spices, etc.)
1. Start by cutting the lemongrass stalk into fine slices.
2. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add the sliced lemongrass and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the other ingredients of your choice and fry until they are cooked through.
5. Add any desired spices and seasonings.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
1. Lemongrass is best used in dishes with a longer cooking time, such as soups and curries.
2. To get the most flavor out of the lemongrass, use a mortar and pestle to grind the slices into a paste.
3. When adding lemongrass to dishes, add it towards the end of the cooking time, as it loses its flavor when cooked for too long.
4. To store fresh lemongrass, wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator. It should last up to a week.