How To Cook Wings In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Wings In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat air fryer to 400F.
2. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
3. Place wings in a large bowl and season as desired.
4. Place wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Flip the wings and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the wings are golden brown and cooked through.
1. To get the crispiest wings, make sure to pat the wings dry before seasoning and cooking.
2. If you want to add extra flavor, toss the wings with a sauce of your choice after they are cooked.
3. If you want extra crispy wings, cook them at a higher temperature for a shorter amount of time.
4. To prevent sticking, lightly oil the air fryer basket before adding the wings.
1. Serve your wings with a variety of dipping sauces, such as ranch, blue cheese, or honey mustard.
2. Serve with a side of celery and carrots for a healthier option.
3. For an easy party appetizer, serve with a creamy dip such as ranch or blue cheese dip.
4. Serve with your favorite side dishes such as french fries, potato wedges, or coleslaw.