How To Cook Vermicelli Noodles
All you need to know about: How To Cook Vermicelli Noodles.
– 4 cups of water
– 2 teaspoons of salt
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 8 oz of vermicelli noodles
1. Begin by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
2. Once the water has reached a rolling boil, add in 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
3. Once the salt and vegetable oil have been added, stir the mixture until everything is well combined.
4. Add 8 oz of vermicelli noodles to the boiling water and stir.
5. Cook the noodles for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure that the noodles don’t stick together.
6. After 6 minutes, turn off the heat and drain the noodles in a colander.
7. Rinse the noodles under cold running water to cool them down and stop the cooking process.
8. Serve the noodles warm or chilled, depending on your preference. Enjoy!