How To Cook Tri Tip In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tri Tip In Oven.
1 Tri-Tip Roast (2-3 lbs)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
2 tablespoons paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Pat roast dry with paper towels and rub with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, white pepper, and salt. Sprinkle seasonings over all sides of the roast.
4. Place roast on a roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
5. Roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Continue roasting for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Insert an instant-read thermometer into the thickest area of the roast and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 135°F (for medium-rare).
8. Remove roast from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
9. Slice roast against the grain and serve. Enjoy!