What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Tilapia In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tilapia In Air Fryer.
– 4 Tilapia fillets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Pat the tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the fillets on a plate and rub each side with the olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the fillets, making sure to evenly coat each side.
6. Place the fillets in the air fryer basket.
7. Cook for 10 minutes at 400°F, flipping the fillets halfway through.
8. Serve the cooked tilapia with your favorite sides. Enjoy!