How To Cook Stuffing
All you need to know about: How To Cook Stuffing.
Stuffing is a classic side dish that is often served with turkey. It is easy to make and can be adapted to fit any flavor profile. Whether you’re making it for a holiday meal or just a regular weeknight dinner, this stuffing recipe will give you a delicious and satisfying side dish.
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 2 cups diced yellow onion
– 2 cups diced celery
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon dried sage
– 8 cups cubed stale white bread
– 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add dried herbs and cook for an additional minute.
4. Add bread cubes and stir to combine.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together broth and eggs.
6. Pour broth-egg mixture into skillet and stir until evenly distributed.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Transfer stuffing to a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
10. Serve warm. Enjoy!