How To Cook Stir Fry
All you need to know about: How To Cook Stir Fry.
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 pound of proteins (chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, or tofu)
– 1 diced onion
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
– 1 diced bell pepper
– 2 cups of diced vegetables (broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, snap peas, etc.)
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– Optional: 2 tablespoons of honey or brown sugar
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the protein to the pan and cook until it is just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Remove the protein from the pan and set it aside.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until the onion is softened, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the bell pepper and other vegetables to the pan and cook until the vegetables are just tender, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Return the cooked protein to the pan and add the soy sauce and honey or brown sugar (if using). Stir until everything is combined and heated through.
6. Serve the stir fry over white or brown rice or noodles. Enjoy!