How To Cook Squirrel
All you need to know about: How To Cook Squirrel.
1 whole squirrel, gutted and skinned
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1 cup of butter
2 cups of chicken stock
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse the squirrel under cold water and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Sprinkle the squirrel with the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
4. Place the squirrel in a roasting pan and add the chicken stock, butter, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
1. Remove the squirrel from the oven, and increase the oven temperature to 375 degrees.
2. Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip the squirrel in the flour, coating it evenly.
4. Place the squirrel in a greased baking dish.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the squirrel is cooked through and the juices run clear.
Once the squirrel is cooked, let it cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!