How To Cook Squash In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Squash In The Oven.
1 large squash
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, then scoop out the seeds.
3. Place the squash cut-side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the squash.
5. Sprinkle the garlic powder, pepper, and sea salt over the squash.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
7. Serve and enjoy!