How To Cook Spiralized Zucchini
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spiralized Zucchini.
– 2 medium-sized zucchinis
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Start by washing and drying the zucchinis.
2. Use a spiralizer to create thin strips of the zucchini. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can cut long, thin strips with a knife.
3. Place the strips of zucchini in a bowl and add the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Mix the zucchini and the seasonings together until they’re evenly coated.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add the zucchini strips to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Once the zucchini has softened and is slightly browned, it’s ready to serve.
8. Enjoy your spiralized zucchini!