How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven.
Cooking Spaghetti Squash In Oven
Spaghetti squash is a delicious and nutritious meal option. It’s low in calories and carbohydrates, but high in fiber and vitamins. It’s also a great substitute for pasta in recipes. Here’s how you can cook spaghetti squash in the oven.
– 1 spaghetti squash
– Salt and pepper
– Optional: butter, olive oil, garlic, herbs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Use a sharp knife and be sure to cut through the stem and bottom of the squash.
3. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
4. Rub the inside of the squash with salt and pepper.
5. Place the squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the squash is fork tender.
7. When finished baking, let cool for 10 minutes.
8. Use a fork to scrape out the flesh of the squash. It will come out in spaghetti-like strands.
9. Serve with your favorite sauce and toppings.
– For extra flavor, rub the squash with butter or olive oil before baking.
– You can also add garlic, herbs, or other seasonings for extra flavor.
– For a crispy texture, turn up the oven temperature to 425°F (218°C) and bake for 20-25 minutes.