How To Cook Sockeye Salmon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sockeye Salmon.
How to Cook Sockeye Salmon
Sockeye salmon is a deliciously flavorful fish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. Here’s one easy method for cooking sockeye salmon that will bring out its natural flavor.
• 1 pound of sockeye salmon fillet
• 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the salmon fillet onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice over the salmon.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the salmon.
5. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Serve the cooked salmon with your favorite sides and enjoy!