How To Cook Snow Crab
All you need to know about: How To Cook Snow Crab.
2 pounds of snow crab
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of white wine
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dry thyme
1 teaspoon of dry oregano
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse the snow crab under cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel.
3. In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Add the snow crab and cook until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the white wine, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
7. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the snow crab is cooked through.
8. Serve warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!