How To Cook Shiitake Mushrooms
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shiitake Mushrooms.
– Shiitake mushrooms
– Cooking oil of your choice (olive oil, coconut oil, etc.)
1. Begin by cleaning the mushrooms. Use a damp cloth or paper towel to gently wipe off any dirt or debris.
2. Heat a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil to the pan.
3. Once the oil has heated, add the mushrooms to the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the mushrooms for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mushrooms should begin to soften and brown slightly.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mushrooms should be golden brown and softened completely.
6. Serve the mushrooms immediately as a side dish, or in a stir-fry, soup, or other dish of your choice. Enjoy!