How To Cook Scallops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Scallops.
– 1 pound large sea scallops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 2 cloves garlic, diced
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by patting the scallops dry with a paper towel and season them with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the olive oil and butter.
3. When the butter has melted, add the scallops to the skillet and cook them for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. When the scallops are cooked through, remove them from the skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
6. Add the lemon juice and parsley and stir to combine.
7. Return the scallops to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
8. Serve the scallops with the sauce and enjoy!