What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Scallops On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Scallops On Stovetop.
– 1 lb of sea scallops
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the pan is hot, add the butter and olive oil.
3. When the butter has melted and the oil is shimmering, add the scallops.
4. Cook the scallops for 2 minutes.
5. Flip the scallops and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!