What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sausages In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausages In Oven.
– 6-8 sausages
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes until the onion is softened.
3. Add the smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for another minute.
4. Add the sausages to the skillet and cook until they are browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer the sausages to a baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sausages are cooked through.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!