How To Cook Sausage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage.
1 package of sausage of your choice
1. Preheat a skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Place the sausage in the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
3. Once the sausage is browned, reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the sausage is cooked through.
4. Use a thermometer to check that the sausage has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF.
5. Remove the sausage from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
-If you want to add extra flavor to your cooked sausage, you can add a few tablespoons of butter to the skillet while cooking.
-You can also add a few tablespoons of water to the skillet if the sausage is starting to stick.
-If you’re using a different kind of sausage, adjust the cooking time accordingly.
-Cooked sausage can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.