What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sausage Patties
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage Patties.
– 1 pound of sausage
– Salt, pepper and other seasonings to taste
– Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sausage in a large bowl, and crumble it with your hands until it is in small pieces.
3. Season the sausage with salt and pepper, as well as any other seasonings you’d like to use.
4. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Using your hands, shape the sausage into small patties, and place them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake the patties in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
7. Serve the sausage patties warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!