How To Cook Sausage On The Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage On The Stovetop.
– 1 lb sausage links (your favorite type of sausage)
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 tablespoon butter
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the olive oil and butter to the pan.
3. Once the butter has melted, add the sausage links to the pan.
4. Cook the sausages for 10 minutes, flipping them every few minutes to ensure each side is cooked evenly.
5. Depending on the type of sausage you are using, you may need to adjust the cooking time. If the sausages are still pink in the middle, cook them for an additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Once the sausages are cooked through, remove them from the pan and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– If you want to add extra flavor to the sausages, try adding some chopped onion, garlic, or herbs to the pan before adding the sausages.
– You can also add some liquid to the pan while cooking the sausages. Stock, beer, or wine are all great options.
– To get a nice crispy crust on the outside of the sausages, turn the heat up to medium-high for the last few minutes of cooking.
– If you want to keep the sausages warm before serving, place them on a plate lined with a paper towel and cover them with foil.