How To Cook Sausage Links
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage Links.
Cooking Sausage Links
Sausage links are a great source of protein and can be easily cooked in a matter of minutes. Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, learning how to cook sausage links is a must for any home cook. Here’s how to do it:
What You’ll Need
– Sausage links
– Cooking oil
– A skillet or frying pan
– A pair of tongs
1. Begin by heating the skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add a small amount of cooking oil to the pan.
2. Place the sausage links into the pan. You may need to cook the links in batches depending on the size of your pan.
3. Cook the links for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side, flipping them once halfway through.
4. Using tongs, remove the links from the pan and place onto a plate.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
– If you’re cooking a large amount of sausage links, you may want to use a larger pan to ensure that all of the links are cooked evenly.
– If you’re using pre-cooked sausage links, simply heat the links in the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side until they’re hot.
– If you’re looking to add some extra flavor, you can add a few tablespoons of butter to the pan before cooking the links. This will give the links a delicious, buttery flavor.
– For a healthier option, you can also cook the links in the oven at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.