How To Cook Sausage In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage In The Oven.
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sausages on a baking sheet and lightly coat them with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the sausages with salt and pepper.
4. Bake the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove the sausages from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.
– You can also cook sausages in a skillet on the stovetop. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the sausages for 8-10 minutes, turning them often, until they are cooked through.
– If you are using beef or pork sausages, make sure they are cooked through before eating.
– If you are using turkey or chicken sausages, make sure they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.