What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sausage In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sausage In Oven.
– Aluminum foil
– Baking sheet
1. Heat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place the sausage on the baking sheet.
4. Bake the sausage for 30 minutes, turning it over halfway through.
5. When the sausage is cooked through and golden brown, remove it from the oven.
6. Let the sausage rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– For best results, use an oven thermometer to make sure the oven is at the correct temperature.
– Use a meat thermometer to make sure the sausage is cooked through. The internal temperature should be 160°F (71°C).
– If using precooked sausage, reduce the baking time to 10 minutes.