How To Cook Salmon Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Stove Top.
1 pound salmon
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
3. Add the garlic and cook for about one minute.
4. Place the salmon in the skillet and season with the sea salt and pepper.
5. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
7. Add the lemon juice to the skillet and let it simmer for about a minute.
8. Pour the lemon juice mixture over the salmon and serve.