What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Salmon Skin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Skin.
– 1 piece of salmon skin
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the salmon skin on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon skin and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
6. Serve the salmon skin hot and enjoy!