What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Salmon Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Pan.
Ingredients for Salmon Pan
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 pound of salmon fillet
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped
Instructions for Cooking Salmon Pan
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the salmon fillet to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Add the minced garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the chopped parsley and dill to the pan and stir to combine.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Remove the salmon from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!