How To Cook Salmon On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon On The Stove.
1 pound of salmon fillet
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and butter to the pan and let it melt.
3. Place the salmon fillet in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip the salmon and cook for an additional 4 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
5. Remove the salmon from the pan and serve with your favorite side dish.
• If you don’t have a skillet, you can also cook the salmon in an oven-safe dish in a 375-degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
• Be sure to not overcrowd the skillet, as this will cause the salmon to steam instead of sear.
• If the salmon sticks to the pan, it means it’s not ready to be flipped yet. Wait a few minutes before flipping.