How To Cook Salmon On The Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon On The Pan.
-1lb salmon fillet
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Salt and pepper
-Optional: herbs and spices (garlic powder, paprika, etc.)
1. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Place salmon fillet on a plate, season with salt and pepper, and lightly brush with olive oil. You may also add other herbs and spices to the salmon for a more flavorful dish.
3. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet. Once the oil is hot, gently place the salmon fillet into the skillet.
4. Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes on one side, then carefully flip over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. When the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, remove it from the skillet and serve.
-Avoid overcooking the salmon by monitoring it closely and checking for doneness with a fork.
-Adding a few tablespoons of butter to the skillet before adding the salmon will help achieve a crispy outside and a moist inside.
-For a crispier salmon, press down lightly on the fillet while it’s cooking. This will help ensure that the edges get golden-brown and crispy.