How To Cook Salmon On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon On The Grill.
Instructions for Cooking Salmon on the Grill
Grilling salmon is an easy and delicious way to enjoy this popular fish. With the right technique and a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal in no time.
– 1 pound of salmon fillet
– Olive oil
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Lemon wedges (optional)
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (about 400-450 degrees).
2. Brush the salmon with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on the preheated grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
4. Serve the salmon with lemon wedges, if desired.
– To ensure the salmon is cooked evenly, use a fish spatula to turn it and keep the fillet intact.
– For added flavor, you can add herbs or spices to the salmon before grilling.
– For an even crispier exterior, spray the salmon with cooking spray before grilling.
– If you want to avoid flare-ups, try cooking the salmon over indirect heat.