How To Cook Salmon On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon On Stove.
1 lb salmon fillet
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1. Begin by prepping your salmon. Rinse the fillet in cold water and pat it dry with a paper towel. Season both sides lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillet to the skillet skin-side down.
3. Cook the salmon for 4-6 minutes, or until it is golden brown and cooked through. Flip the salmon and add the butter to the skillet.
4. Baste the salmon with the butter for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until it is cooked through and the butter has melted and coated the salmon.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat. Serve the salmon with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!