What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Salmon In The Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon In The Air Fryer.
– 4 salmon fillets, 4-6 ounces each
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Pat the salmon dry and brush both sides with olive oil.
3. Season each piece with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Place the salmon in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. When done, the salmon should flake easily with a fork.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!