How To Cook Salmon From Frozen
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon From Frozen.
1 pound of frozen salmon fillets
A few tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place frozen salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
5. Serve hot with your favorite side dish.
– You can also cook frozen salmon in a skillet or on the grill.
– Make sure the salmon is cooked through before serving. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the fish. It should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
– If you don’t have parchment paper, you can use aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat.