How To Cook Salmon Fillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Fillet.
– 1 salmon fillet
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon fillet on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add lemon juice and parsley and cook for an additional 1 minute.
4. Pour the butter mixture over the salmon fillet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve warm, garnished with additional parsley, if desired. Enjoy!