How To Cook Ribs On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribs On The Grill.
2 racks of pork ribs
1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue rub
1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 375°F).
2. Before cooking, you should remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs. To do this, start by loosening it with a butter knife, and then use a paper towel to easily pull it off.
3. Rub the ribs on both sides with your favorite barbecue rub.
4. Place the ribs on the grill, bone side down, and close the lid. Grill the ribs for about 30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
5. After grilling for 30 minutes, brush the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce. Close the lid, and continue grilling for another 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove the ribs from the grill. Let them rest for 10 minutes, and then serve. Enjoy!