How To Cook Ribs On Gas Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribs On Gas Grill.
– 2 racks of pork ribs
– Salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup of your favorite barbeque sauce
1. Preheat your gas grill to medium-high heat.
2. Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. This will make the ribs more tender and help them absorb the flavor.
3. Generously season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper.
4. Place the ribs on the grill, bone side down. Grill for 10 minutes.
5. Flip the ribs and grill for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to low. Brush the ribs with barbeque sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping the ribs and brushing them with additional sauce every few minutes.
7. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
– If possible, use a meat thermometer to make sure the ribs are cooked to the correct internal temperature of 145°F.
– For an extra-tender rib, wrap them in aluminum foil for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
– If you don’t have a gas grill, you can also cook the ribs in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F and cook the ribs for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.