How To Cook Ribs On A Charcoal Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribs On A Charcoal Grill.
2 racks of ribs
2 tablespoons of your favorite seasoning
1. Preheat your charcoal grill to 250°F. Once your charcoal is ready, spread it out in an even layer.
2. While your grill is preheating, season both sides of your ribs with the seasoning.
3. Place the ribs on the grill and cook for approximately 3 hours. Make sure to turn the ribs every 45 minutes.
4. After 3 hours, the ribs should be tender and the internal temperature should be around 190°F.
5. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.
• Make sure to use a meat thermometer to make sure your ribs are cooked properly.
• To create a smokier flavor, add some wood chips to the charcoal before cooking.
• If you want to add some extra flavor, brush the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce during the last 10 minutes of cooking.