How To Cook Ribs In Oven Slow
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribs In Oven Slow.
2-3 pounds of pork ribs
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
3. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
4. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of the ribs.
5. Bake the ribs for 2-3 hours, or until they are tender.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven and brush them with BBQ sauce.
7. Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake the ribs for an additional 15 minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!