What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Riblets
All you need to know about: How To Cook Riblets.
– 2 to 3 pounds pork riblets
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Place riblets in a baking dish and sprinkle spice mixture over them.
4. Drizzle vegetable oil over riblets and rub it in to coat.
5. Bake riblets in preheated oven for 30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
6. Increase oven temperature to 400°F and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!