How To Cook Rib Tips
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rib Tips.
– 1 package of beef rib tips
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of onion powder
– 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
– 1 tablespoon of chili powder
– 1 tablespoon of cumin
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 cup of beef broth
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the rib tips to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, chili powder, and cumin.
3. Cook the rib tips for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the Worcestershire sauce and beef broth into the skillet and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low, cover the skillet, and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover the skillet and continue to simmer for another 15 minutes.
7. Once the rib tips are cooked through, remove them from the heat and serve. Enjoy!