What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Raw Carrots
All you need to know about: How To Cook Raw Carrots.
– 2 cups of raw carrots
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional herbs and spices
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the carrots into thin slices or cubes.
3. Place the carrots onto a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the carrots and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add any desired herbs and spices.
6. Toss the carrots until they are evenly coated.
7. Bake the carrots for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!