How To Cook Rainbow Trout
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rainbow Trout.
– 2 rainbow trout filets
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary
– 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 cup of dry white wine
– 1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Place the rainbow trout filets in the greased dish.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and olive oil over low heat.
5. Add the garlic, thyme, rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper to the melted butter and olive oil.
6. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
7. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the white wine.
8. Pour the butter and white wine mixture over the fish filets.
9. Place the lemon slices on top of the fish.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
11. Serve immediately, with the lemon slices and additional butter and olive oil sauce if desired. Enjoy!