What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Radishes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Radishes.
-1 pound radishes
-1 tablespoon butter
-1 teaspoon fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary, or oregano
-Salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Wash the radishes under cold running water. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut the radishes into quarters. Place them in a baking dish.
4. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, pour the butter over the radishes. Sprinkle the herbs over the top.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring the radishes once halfway through.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with salt, to taste. Enjoy!