What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Puffball Mushrooms
All you need to know about: How To Cook Puffball Mushrooms.
1. Begin by washing the puffball mushrooms in cold water. Use a damp cloth to clean the exterior of the mushrooms.
2. Cut the mushrooms into slices, about ¼ inch thick.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the butter and olive oil.
4. When the butter is melted, add the mushrooms slices.
5. Cook the mushrooms for 5-7 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
6. Once the mushrooms are cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve the cooked puffball mushrooms while they are still hot. Enjoy!