How To Cook Prime Rib In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Prime Rib In Oven.
• 5-7 pound prime rib roast
• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Place the prime rib on a roasting pan.
3. Rub the roast with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, and thyme.
4. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F and continue roasting for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 140 degrees F for medium-rare.
6. Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!