What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pears
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pears.
4 fresh ripe pears
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons brown sugar
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel the pears and cut them in half.
3. Place the pear halves in an oven-safe baking dish.
4.In a small bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon.
5. Using a spoon or pastry brush, spread the butter mixture over the pear halves.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!