How To Cook Omlet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Omlet.
– 3 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional: Chopped chives, ham, cheese, and/or mushrooms
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl, and whisk together until the yolks and whites are combined.
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat and add the butter.
3. Once the butter has melted, pour in the eggs and tilt the skillet so the eggs spread evenly.
4. Let the eggs cook for about 30 seconds without stirring.
5. Using a spatula, lift the edges of the omelet and tilt the skillet to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath.
6. Sprinkle in any optional ingredients (ham, cheese, mushrooms, etc.), if desired.
7. When the eggs are mostly cooked but there is still some liquid egg, fold the omelet in half.
8. Slide the omelet onto a plate and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy!