What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Okra
All you need to know about: How To Cook Okra.
1 pound fresh okra
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Rinse okra and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut the stems off the okra and discard.
4. Cut the okra into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Place okra slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Drizzle olive oil over the okra and toss to coat.
7. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and sea salt over the okra and toss to coat.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until okra is golden brown and lightly crispy.
9. Serve warm. Enjoy!