How To Cook Ny Strip
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ny Strip.
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 (1-pound) New York strip steaks
– Freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, chopped
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Generously season the steaks with salt and pepper. Place the steaks in the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until the desired doneness is reached.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Swirl the pan to combine the ingredients and coat the steaks.
5. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until the steaks reach the desired doneness.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!